Diamond Infrastructure located in Springfield, NJ, is seeking a Tenant Manager to facilitate wireless carrier collocations on company-owned/managed assets.
- Provide upfront communication with site owners and the wireless carrier customers.
- Effectively learn, understand, process, and analyze inbound requests from site owners and the wireless carriers.
- Review wireless carrier construction drawings and assess construction feasibility on assets.
- Review Company agreements with Asset owners to assess Company rights.
- Provide first-rate, professional customer service.
- Ensure Company meets contractual obligations with site owners and the wireless carriers.
- Respond to wireless carrier requests for site access and uphold access restrictions when necessary.
- Obtain documentation from new site owners due to transfer of property ownership.
- Work with Company counsel on site owner and wireless carrier collocation agreements.
- Develop successful working relationships with all cross-functional teams to ensure project-related action items are reviewed and addressed in a timely manner.
- Report regularly to internal teams and senior management on the status of all projects.
- Take proactive steps to resolve issues and update site owners and/or the wireless carriers.
- Leverage effective negotiation skills to secure wireless carrier collocation and amendment agreements.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and meet timelines that require cross functional team collaboration and ensure continuous communication with all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyze wireless industry trends and provide accurate forecasts.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with customers and vendors.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements and deadlines. Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of Company goals and project completion dates and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others to provide well-rounded and thoughtful information and solutions.
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Good strategic and problem solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Four-year college degree desired or minimum of 7 years’ experience in wireless property management/network real estate or ground lease aggregation.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in position that involved customer interaction and support required.
- Property management experience a plus.
- Real estate experience preferred.
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company!
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, use subject heading -Tenant Manager.