Palm Coast is one of the fastest growing cities in the eastern U.S. with a program to improve wireless infrastructure
The City selected Diamond to work with and enable carriers to eliminate coverage gaps and improve wireless service for its residents.
Key Attributes of the City of Palm Coast and Diamond Partnership
- Hundreds of properties available for wireless infrastructure development
- Three existing towers with available RAD space
- Municipal landlord eager to improve wireless service for its residents and visitors
- Experienced wireless infrastructure development partner
- Located between St. Augustine and Daytona, directly adjacent to Flagler Beach
For inquiries regarding colocation and deployment opportunities in the City of Palm Coast, specific site information, or any other questions related to Palm Coast’s partnership with Diamond, please contact Diamond’s Vice President of Site Management, Dan Turnpaugh, at (973) 735-6622 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Palm Coast tower applications see their website for details.