Utilize our portfolio of 700+ rooftop sites to enhance network capacity in major urban and suburban markets across the U.S.
- Diamond has a growing portfolio of over 700 rooftop assets located in key Tier 1, 2 and 3 markets across the U.S.
- Nearly all of our rooftops have the capacity for additional wireless installations
- Diamond’s rooftop portfolio provides the ability to deploy wireless facilities in capacity-constrained areas with difficult zoning restrictions
Cost-Efficient and Seamless Deployment
- Diamond’s team of professional sales and asset managers, strategically located in fourteen regional offices, is readily accessible and will ensure that wireless colocation is quick and efficient
- Our Asset Managers have significant experience in working with building owners and wireless carriers to find cost-efficient network solutions for even the most difficult deployment situations
- Our Site Search tool contains detailed information on rooftop sites in addition to all other Diamond assets nationwide
- National and regional Excel, KMZ and CSV files for Diamond rooftops can be provided upon request
For inquiries regarding colocation on a Diamond rooftop or specific site information, please refer to our Site Search tool for the relevant Sales Manager contact information. For general inquiries related to Diamond’s rooftop portfolio, please contact Diamond’s Senior Vice President of Sales and Operations, Orazio Russo, at (973) 544-6817 or email@example.com