Luxury Hospitality Case Study
- This new building in the heart of Times Square houses a luxury 42 floor hotel offering over 400 rooms, a theater, rooftop bar and gym.
- With a large retail space filled, the site will eventually attract over 350,000 visitors every day.
- Every hotel guest requires a seamless indoor/outdoor cellular coverage experience throughout the entire venue and the system had to be complete and working well before the grand opening.
- Through Diamond’s carrier-‐supported program, Diamond designed a state-‐of the art Distributed Antenna System (DAS) solution seamlessly integrates into carrier networks and met all requirements including:
- Best-‐in-‐class system and functionality
- Verizon, AT&T and T-‐Mobile coverage
- Support for 5G and future upgrades
- Monetization strategy
- On-‐going monitoring and maintenance
- The strong indoor cellular signals from Verizon, AT&T and T-‐Mobile provide a critical guest amenity to ensure maximum occupancy levels and guest satisfaction.
- Every guest is provided with exceptional coverage in every room and corner of the building with high data speeds and a strong signal for voice and video calls along with real-‐time in-‐app access to restaurant, theater and transportation bookings, express check-‐out, social media, and video streaming, etc.
- The deployed system brings connectivity to the staff and workforce which facilitates operational efficiencies. Additional revenue streams are enabled from guests and retail tenants together with an impressive return on investment (ROI).