Diamond Communications, a leading wireless infrastructure company with headquarters in Short Hills, NJ, is looking for a self-motivated individual to support Lease and Contract Administration. If you enjoy working with other professionals who believe in creating innovative solutions to problems, we encourage you to apply.
- Direct/Individual support for the administration of real estate agreements and the review and abstraction of information from lease agreements and other similar agreements
- Any experience with reviewing title work is preferred
- Direct experience working in a cross-functional environment of both internal and external team members to ensure successful completion of projects
- Responsible for any and all written and/or oral reporting of overall project engagement process, goals, risks, achievements and potential jeopardies
- Experience with the administration and support of legal, real estate based agreement administration
- Experience with the review and abstraction of lease agreements and other similar agreements.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage several time-sensitive project / agreements at once in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational, communication and problem-solving skills
- Preferred direct experience working in the wireless telecommunications industry either for a wireless carrier of a turnkey deployment firm with a general understanding of typical cell site equipment (i.e. Antennas, TMA’s, RRH’s, Coax, etc.).
- Preferred experience with leasing and contract review within the telecommunications industry
- Must be proficient in all Microsoft Office and Adobe applications
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exciting opportunity with a fast growing company.
Please forward a resume to Diamond Communications at Info@diamondcomm.com