Diamond, a leading private wireless infrastructure company with headquarters in Springfield NJ, is currently seeking a Legal Assistant / Paralegal who will be responsible for providing legal and administrative support to the Diamond in-house Legal department with specific emphasis on real estate based contracts, administrative matters, and providing assistance to attorneys handling transactional matters. The candidate will work within the Legal Department and will be the main point of contact for reporting, update databases, assist with organization and maintenance of department records and files and assist in the day-to-day operations. The successful candidate will be located on a full-time basis in the Springfield NJ headquarters.
This is not a position for a JD or law student.
- Work with the title company to obtain title reports.
- Prepare executables of documents and submit through DocuSign or hard copy for signature.
- Track documents within Diamond’s company-wide database.
- Oversee, track and report on title review (provided by attorneys) on weekly staff meetings.
- Be the liaison between the legal department and various other company-wide departments.
- Record and track documents with various counties throughout the country.
- Some template-based drafting may be required.
- Manage and update files, including electronic and hard copy.
- Work with Lease Administration and Finance Department as necessary.
- Provide administrative / clerical support as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Working knowledge of DocuSign.
- New Jersey Notary required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of attention to detail a must.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Ability to learn and apply new information, skills, and procedures.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience required (Paralegal Certificate preferred).
- Previous experience working in a corporate or real estate environment preferred but not required.
- Previous experience reviewing title is preferred.
Education and Experience:
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company!
Please forward resume to Diamond Communications, Attn: Tina McDonough, 30 Chatham Road, Unit 606, Short Hills, NJ 07078 or firstname.lastname@example.org