Senior In-Building DAS Salesperson
Diamond Communications LLC (“Diamond”) is seeking a Senior DAS Salesperson with a focus on in-building cellular systems. Diamond is rapidly growing its in-building telecommunications infrastructure business segment.
The successful candidate will help lead Diamond’s sales and operational teams to identify, design and deploy in-building cellular systems throughout the United States. This position will help develop marketing materials, identify lead generation strategies, coordinate outreach to direct sales opportunities within the commercial real estate space, manage and grow channel relationships, track pipeline opportunities, close new DAS agreements and communicate internally at Diamond to coordinate all aspects of Diamond’s in-building DAS sales efforts.
This position requires an entrepreneurial attitude, and the candidate must be an independent self-starter that enjoys making sales cold calls. A technical understanding of the in-building cellular products and infrastructure (DAS, Small Cell, etc.) and the ability to translate the technical pros/cons of one system compared to another in a non-technical way is also a requirement.
This individual must interact with a wide variety of internal and external customers and communicate effectively at all levels. This individual must have experience selling, designing and deploying in-building cellular systems that offer customers an excellent value proposition. This position will help Diamond and its customers evaluate equipment options, system design alternatives, and system integrators.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create proposals for clients to include, but not limited to, cellular in-building distributed antenna systems (DAS) installations, along with ongoing maintenance and service
- Establish and maintain relationships with real estate property owners and managers,
systems integrators, and OEMs
- Develop a sales pipeline and lead generation strategy
- Collaborate with Diamond executive management on sales strategy, pricing and key performance indicators (KPIs) for the in-building DAS business at Diamond
- Work with project management teams and local jurisdictions to assist in understanding of local requirements for client interactions
- Travel as much as 50% of the time to meet with potential clients and discuss expectations of DAS design and coverage objectives
- Attend trade shows and industry trainings to maintain relationships and current product knowledge
- Adhere to all occupational safety, health related laws and governmental regulations applicable to DAS operations
- Minimum of two to five (2-5) years of DAS sales experience
- Minimum of five to ten (5-10) years of sales, business development and/or client engagement experience in a technical field
- Relationships with DAS Systems Integrators or OEMs required
- Knowledge of CBRS/OnGo and PLTE business models
- Relationship with real estate property owners a plus
- Technical experience with DAS systems is highly preferred
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with customers, potential customers, employees, and senior-level leadership
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks independently, and with minimal supervision, in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Proven track record of closing sales leads a must
- Highly developed analytical and problem-solving skills with a strong focus on sales and customer service
- Focus on a goal and obtain a predetermined result
- Pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Highly organized and able to follow a systematic method of performing a task
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others
- Proactive and well prepared
- Desire to meet customer expectations while following company procedures
- Complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
- Commercial real estate interaction experience
- Understanding of commercial real estate managed services contracts or partnerships
Job Location:: While the Company’s preference is for this position to be located in either its Springfield, NJ or Delray Beach, FL offices, Diamond will consider a remote location for this position.
About Diamond:: Diamond is one of the largest privately-owned tower companies in the U.S. Diamond owns and/or manages more than 4,000 tenanted sites. In addition, through Diamond’s site management business, we actively manage and market over 290,000 locations on behalf of third parties for wireless communications purposes. Diamond is headquartered in the United States, with offices in 15 states and Puerto Rico.
Please forward resume to email@example.com subject heading Senior In-Building DAS Salesperson