Field Manager – Northeast
Overview: Diamond Communications LLC (“Diamond”), a leading private wireless infrastructure company with headquarters in Springfield, NJ, is looking for a motivated individual to serve as a Field Manager.
Location: 1 Position Available
Northeast covering Northern VA to MA – preferred location to be extended NY metro area (including eastern PA, CT, and southern upstate NY)
Work Experience: 2-3 years
Job Description: :Responsible for field level activities related to the design, development, installation and decommissioning of wireless carries on multiple structure types including roof tops, water tanks, utility structures, etc., as well as traditional wireless towers.
- Travel weekly to various locations and be able to be in the field 3-5 days a week
- Work with asset owners, landlords and customers to develop and maintain a cooperative working relationship in managing both current and future wireless infrastructure on the Assets
- Coordinate, schedule, track and participate in site visits and technical team visits with carriers, vendors, and landlords
- Ability to read, understand, edit, and redline and interpret surveys and construction drawings
- Project manage construction, deconstruction, roof damages, repairs, and site owner disputes/resolutions
- Manage and problem solve wireless carrier field installation requests against landlord requirements and restrictions
- Coordinate with company colleagues from various disciplines on a regular basis
- Prepare and update site status reports/databases, site close-our packages and attend client meetings and deployment calls as required
- Assists in implementing processes to achieve efficient and compliant operations
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage projects and meet timelines that require cross functional team collaboration and ensure continuous communication with all stakeholders.
- Proven ability to analyze wireless industry trends and provide accurate forecasts.
- Strong relationship-development skills resulting in long-term, mutually beneficial relationships with customers and vendors.
- Strong organization, planning and project management skills; ability to prioritize tasks for self and team to meet requirements and deadlines. Ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon timeframes through effective prioritization of duties and functions in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated, able to drive work both independently toward the successful attainment of Company goals and project completion dates and as part of a team to leverage input and knowledge base of others to provide well-rounded and thoughtful information and solutions.
- Ability to identify key contacts for follow up; excellent ability to communicate project and status updates to team and cross-functionally to ensure understanding.
- Good strategic and problem solving skills to effectively influence decision making in key negotiations.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite.
- Strong follow-up skills; ability to organize applicable department timelines and follow up with internal and external customer needs.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and suggestions clearly and effectively.
- Knowledge of Real Estate and wireless telecom fundamentals required
- General construction knowledge required
- Experience with property owners and/or property management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel is a must (minimum 50% of the work week)
- Excellent computer/reporting skills a plus, including a high level of proficiency with MS Excel and other database/project management tracking tools
- Organized and able to multi-task and work effectively with limited supervision with tight deadlines and high volume of projects
- Highly motivated, independent “self-starter” able to work under aggressive project schedules and fast paced environment
Competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an exciting opportunity with a fast-growing company!
Please forward resume to email@example.com, use subject heading -Field Manager.
Diamond communications is a full-service wireless infrastructure provider. Diamond Communications is a fast-growing tower infrastructure company, experienced in all aspects of the tower business: colocations, build-to-suits, tower and site management, and land and tower acquisitions. Diamond Communications stands as a leader in the field and one of the largest private tower companies in the United States.
Whether it’s building a new tower, colocating on an existing site or acquiring the right to a ground lease, we quickly and efficiently meet the business needs of our partners with a team of dedicated experts who understand the communications and tower industries while providing outstanding customer service.
We offer an extensive site inventory covering more than 65,000 square miles of territory with approximately 120,000 structures and properties running along 20,000 miles of transmission line towers, radio towers, monopoles, distribution poles, property rights-of-way, buildings, and properties.